Deepen Your Practice. Find Your Voice. Share With others.
Fall 2019 Teacher Training - Taking Your Love of Yoga to the Next Level
Deepen your practice with an in-depth, alignment focused training. Find your voice with the necessary tools and knowledge to safely & creatively sequence a vinyasa yoga class. You will connect with like-minded people, explore self-study & the impactful rich traditions of yoga philosophy, as well as give you the ability to teach the practices of Vinyasa, Hatha, & Yin. Upon completion of the training, participants may be eligible for Yoga Alliance Certification.
Our 200-Hour Teacher Training Curriculum Includes:
- Advanced study of asana (alignment, benefits, risks, adjustments for different kinds of bodies)
- A weekend dedicated to anatomy
- How to design and sequence an appropriate class - how to theme/structure a creative, safe, impactful & inspiring vinyasa yoga class
- How to observe bodies
- Using safe hands-on adjustments & verbal cuing
- How to use props to improve, modify, or make a posture more safe
- Finding your voice
- Building confidence through practice teaching in private & group settings
- In-depth look into Yoga history and philosophy
- Sanskrit names of postures
- Learn to teach the styles of vinyasa, hatha, and yin
First 5 Sign Ups - $2800
Standard Tuition - $3200
$500 Non-Refundable Deposit to Reserve spot.
Payment Plans Available!
Contact us for more info on available payment plans.