Retreat Terms and Conditions
To book with us, each person travelling must accept the terms of these Booking Conditions.
Your deposit options are:
- A non-refundable $450 (£348) deposit can be paid to secure a place and request a room choice. We will do everything we can to give you a room you request.
- You can also pay 100% of the room cost to confirm your place, your room choice AND be first in line for a free upgrade if a higher value room becomes available.
- Monthly payments can also be arranged.
Your booking is considered definite and a contract will exist between you and Tate Englund only when an email of confirmation has been sent to you. No contract will exist between us prior to our issuing the confirmation email.
Payment for Retreat
100% of your remaining balance due must be paid by Jan. 24, 2021. If the balance of the price of your retreat is not paid within 14 days of sending our invoice, we reserve the right to cancel your place, retain your payments and apply the Cancellation Charges.
What's Included in the Price
- 6 night accomodations
- 90 Min. Energizing Yoga Class Every Morning
- 90 Min. Yoga Class Every Afternoon/Evening
- All meals - Enjoy a delicious Italian style al fresco brunch/breakfast and a 3 course dinner served on the front lawn with views across the Tuscan hills
- Lots of free time to relax in the beautiful gardens and pools
What's Not Included in the Price
- Flights and Transfers
- Travel Insurance (Required)
- Personal expenses such as massages, meals away from estate, transportation, alcohol, optional excursions, etc.
CANCELLATION BY YOU
You (or any member of your party) may cancel your retreat at any time providing that the cancellation is made by the person submitting the booking form and it is communicated to us in writing. Cancellation will take effect the day such notification is received by us. As this incurs administrative costs, we will retain your $450 deposit in all circumstances and will apply cancellation charges up to the maximum shown below: –
Days Before Departure Cancellation Charge
- 90 days or more: Your deposit
- 30-90 days: 75% of your retreat cost
- Less than 30 days: 100% of retreat cost
CANCELLATION BY US
If new Covid related travel restrictions are put in place and we have to cancel your retreat, we will refund you in full within 14 days. Rather than cancel, we will do our best to reschedule your retreat and ask you to transfer your booking and payments to the new dates. If you are unable to attend the new retreat dates, but are willing to accept a credit note, then you can use this for any other retreat with no time limit. If you prefer a refund we will do this within 14 days, and your non-refundable $450 deposit can instead be transferred for ANY future retreat with no expiry.
We do not book flights for our guests. We may recommend suitable flights, trains and provide directions but we are not responsible for your travel plans and arrangements. It is your responsibility to confirm your flight times and check in with your airline before your outward and return journey.
PASSPORTS, INSURANCE, VISAS AND HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
You are responsible for making sure that you have a valid passport, any necessary visas and any necessary or required inoculations or other health requirements.
You are responsible for arranging your own travel insurance which should cover you for the activities you plan to undertake and have adequate cover for travel delay, cancellation and curtailment, medical expenses and your personal belongings. We recommend you take out travel insurance within 15 days of booking your retreat.
Travel insurance is mandatory and you will be asked to produce details 8 weeks before the retreat. If you do not produce the necessary information your place may be cancelled and no refund given.
Code of Conduct
Tate Englund Yoga expects guests to conduct themselves in a professional and polite manner during the trip, especially when together with other guests and employees of the hotels, restaurants and other establishments we frequent. We will not tolerate rude, lude and indecent behavior, out of control drunken behavior that affects others in the group or people we cooperate with. The trips are fun and we want to keep it fun for everyone and maintain the integrity and reputation of the company. If any guest can not maintain their behavior they will be given a warning. If after one warning the person continues to be in offense of others they will be asked to leave the trip at their own expense and means with no refunds given.