Welcome to my Seattle 200-hr Yoga Teacher Training!
I invite you to join me, Tate Englund, on a journey to develop and expand your personal yoga practice; to find your voice; and to learn how to share yoga with others in a mindful, practical, and progressive manner.
200-Hr Yoga Teacher Training
Presented with Yogabliss
Taking Your Love of Yoga to the Next Level
What you can expect from this training:
- Deepen your personal yoga practice through an alignment-based curriculum
- Cultivate your inner passion for yoga as you learn to teach and share yoga with others
- Connect with like-minded people in a safe and supportive community
- An open environment where questions are encouraged and nuance is valued
- Explore self-study and the deeper impact of the rich traditions of yoga philosophy & practices
- Unlimited access to all Yogabliss classes so you can learn from a variety of experience professional yoga instructors
Upon completion of the training, participants may be eligible for Yoga Alliance Certification.
Our 200-Hour Teacher Training Curriculum Includes:
- Advanced study of asana: alignment, benefits, risks, adjustments for different kinds of bodies and practices
- A dedicated weekend spent learning anatomy
- Deep dive asana (posture) clinics; learn the nitty-gritty details that make up any given yoga posture
- How to design and skillfully sequence an appropriate class to any level of yoga student
- How to structure a creative, safe, impactful, and inspiring vinyasa yoga class
- The importance of observation - seeing students bodies moving and learning from them
- Learn safe hands-on adjustments and the importance of verbal cuing
- How to use props to improve, modify, or make postures more safe & accessible
- Find your voice and understand what this means as a teacher
- Build confidence through practice teaching in private & group settings
- In-depth lessons on yoga history and philosophy and how it applies to modern yoga in the West
- Sanskrit names of postures & understanding the importance and appropriateness
- Learning & understanding the different styles of vinyasa, hatha, and yin yoga
Who is this training for:
- Anyone who practices yoga and wants to dive deeper and learn more
- Anyone who is ready to commit their time and energy to studying this discipline
- Anyone who has questions that can’t quite be answered in a regular, drop-in yoga class
- Anyone who wishes to enrich their life and become a life-long student of yoga
- Anyone who wants to teach and share yoga to others; who is excited to be a guide
Jan 6 - 9
Jan 20 - 23
Feb. 3 - 6
Feb. 10 - 13
Mar. 3 - 6
Mar. 17 - 20
Mar. 31 - Apr. 3
Thursdays: 4PM - 8PM (online*)
Saturdays: 7AM - 7PM (in-person)
Sundays: 7AM - 5PM (in-person)
*First Thursday of the training is in-person.
Online only training is available. Contact Yogabliss for more details
Secure your spot with a $500 deposit
First 5 To Sign UP
Available Until Nov. 15th
From Nov. 15th
Yogabliss requires that tuition is paid in full by January 1st, 2022.
Payment Plans are available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Tuition must be paid in full by March 1st, 2022 for students on payment plan.
What Past Graduates Are Saying
My experience in Tate Englund's Yoga Teacher Training Program (YT200) was wonderful! The depth of knowledge covered in the course really helped me feel prepared to run a class, offer assists and corrective prompts when needed. As well as understanding the traditions, deeper spiritual aspects and origins of the practice itself. Most importantly, I left the training feeling ready to lead a class because Tate focuses on actual teaching experience throughout the training. That teaching experience and guidance about your teaching style was invaluable. I remember Tate saying 'It's the Teacher part that is new. You already have some level of yoga practice' and I think that's a really important point. The study of the practice itself covers a lifetime of learning and growth, but acquiring the skills of how to teach the practice are pivotal in a training. I also feel that it's Tate's goal to help you be the best version of yourself and to realize and refine your own teaching style. I graduated from the training and comfortably began teaching multiple classes a week thanks to the depth and quality of Tate's Teacher Training Program.
I could not have asked for a better experience for my 200-hour teacher training program. Throughout the training, I gained a comprehensive understanding of anatomical concepts and how they are applicable to various asanas and on the philosophical and spiritual aspects of yoga. What I loved about this training is that after we learned new material, we practiced applying what we learned in our teaching and got live, individualized feedback from Tate. Not only did I gain the ability and confidence to teach yoga in this training but in the process I made a whole new yoga family. Tate created an uplifting and supportive community and I oftentimes would hang out or practice teaching with the other students in the program outside of teacher training. If anyone is looking for an individualized yoga training experience from one of the most knowledgeable teachers in the area and to gain long-lasting friendships in the meantime, I highly recommend this training.
After practicing for more than a decade I had been wanting to do yoga certification for quite some time. Purely to improve my own practice. After attending Tate's classes, I felt confident and assured that his certification offering would be a great move. The training, tools, yoga family and even confidence I received during the training have stayed with me even more than a year later. The certification was truly invaluable and I even did decide to teach via YouTube videos for a while before my full time job got too busy. It was more than I could have hoped for and am so glad I took the opportunity to do it.